ABOUT DISTRICT COURT
The District and Sessions Court, Papum Pare is located at its headquarter at Yupia. It is presided over by a district and sessions judge which looks over the civil and criminal matters at a district level. It is about 22 Km away from the State's Capital, Itanagar. Papum Pare district was created in the year 1992 by bifurcating Lower Subansiri District with its Headquarter at Yupia vide Govt. Notification No.GA(B)36/89 Dated 21st September, 1992. From the year 1992 to 2000, the temporary Headquarter of the District was at Itanagar. Later during the year 2000, the District Headquarter shifted from Itanagar to its permanent District Headquarter at Yupia after completion of office buildings and residential accommodations. The district as whole is Nyishi pre-dominated area except the Capital where all tribes from Arunachal Pradesh including Govt. officials/businessmen are from the rest of the country. The total population of the district including Capital Complex is 1,76,573 as per the population Census -2011. The District administration is headed by the Deputy Commissioner, one ADC, one SDO and few EACs and COs in the District Headquarter.
Papum Pare District is situated in the North Eastern part of Arunachal Pradesh. Its mainland extended between[...]Read More
- Result of DPC 2023,dated 19.10.2023 for the post of Record Keeper
- Notification dated 18.10.2023 for limited departmental exam for the post of Record Keeper is District and Sessions Court, Yupia.
- Transfer posting of Judicial officer in the state of Arunachal Pradesh
- Result of Departmental Promotion Committee (DPC)-2023 meeting dated 28-03-2023, for promotion to higher grade under the jurisdiction of Yupia Sessions Division, Papum Pare
- Notification dated 20-03-2023, regarding Limited Departmental Examination for the post of Peshkar in District and Sessions Court,Yupia
- Transfer Posting of Judicial Officers of the State of Arunachal Pradesh
No post to display